Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
Our carpet cleaning uses the highly effective Hot Water Extraction technique. We have been using this method of carpet cleaning for over 10 years and find it gives the most effective results for office and commercial carpet cleaning spaces usually stained from high traffic and drinks spillages. The machines use high pressure to push hot water and chemicals into the stained fabric to dislodge the dirt particles. At the same time, the machine is extracting around 95% of the moisture back into the machine, along with the dirt.
Spotless use machines and carpet cleaning chemicals from the ProChem cleaning range. They have been providing quality equipment for over 45 years. They also provide excellent training courses which all of our Cleaning Technicians have completed.
Carpet Cleaning Process
- First of all we come out to visit your premises, measure the carpets and assess any stains. We can then send you a bespoke quotation. Alternatively, you can send us photos and sizes via email.
- On the day the carpets are vacuumed (if required) to remove dry soil and dirt
- A pre-treatment spray is then administered to the whole area with specific work by hand on any tough stains prior to using the machine
- Then we clean the carpets with the Steam Pro extraction machine which sucks out all of the moisture and dirt
- If you have chosen to add sanitisation this will be applied during the above steps and rinsed out. If you have added Scotch Guard Protection, this will be sprayed and left to dry once the carpets are clean. The sanitisation will eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and the Scotch Guard will protect your carpets from stains for approximately six months.
- The carpets will be left damp for a minimum of two hours
Deep Carpet Cleaning FAQs
How often should we have our office carpets cleaned?
This really depends on how many people use the carpets each day. The more traffic, the dirtier they will become and regular cleaning will prolong the life of the carpets. We recommend every six months to keep on top of stains but at least once per year if this is too often for your business.
What extras do you offer?
You can add Scotch Guard protection to your office carpet cleaning which will prevent stains for longer. You can also add a sanitisation treatment which will eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in the carpet fibres.
How long does it take to dry?
A minimum of two hours is required but ideally overnight. We can clean commercial and office carpets in the evenings and at weekends so that your workplace is not disrupted.
Should we move our office furniture?
If you would like us to clean around your furniture we can but if you would like the whole room cleaning then please move furniture before the technician arrives. We are able to move light furniture if the space doesn’t allow everything to be completely removed.
How quickly can you come and clean our office carpets?
We are usually booked up about a week in advance but we sometimes get cancellations so please get in touch if you have an urgent need. We prefer to visit your premises to measure the carpets and provide a professional quotation before cleaning. We can clean commercial and office carpets in the evenings and at weekends so that your workplace is not disrupted.
Are you insured?
Our office and commercial carpet cleaning service is fully insured and our Carpet Cleaning Technicians are fully trained and certified. They will arrive in a pink spotty van and be in uniform so you’ll know it’s us!