Office Deep Cleaning Services
Our office anti-viral deep cleaning service is specifically designed to support a covid-secure office.
Our specialist teams of cleaners are experienced in deep cleaning and will use a specialist anti bacterial and anti-viral chemical that is known to kill the Covid-19 Coronavirus. We will also clean out of working hours to keep your offices open for as long as possible.
Our Office Deep Cleaning Process is as Follows:
- Allow the room/ area to remain free from people for approximately two hours prior to the cleaning process taking place
- Clean all touch surfaces and washable surfaces thoroughly with a suitable cleaner as normal e.g. a washroom cleaner in a toilet/ washroom area, a multi surface cleaner in a general area. Use the cleaners with micro fibre cloths (washable) or disposable cloths and spray the solution into a cloth or use the chemical from a bucket. We will avoid spraying on to surfaces as this can create air borne particles, which could include bacteria/ virus etc.
- After a thorough cleaning process we will wipe down all washable surfaces with a suitable anti-viral disinfectant/ sanitiser to ensure absolute control of infection. The anti-viral cleaner we use meets the Department of Health’s standards for disinfection in hospitals and areas with a high risk of infection and bacteria.
- We can also offer anti-viral cleaning of carpets and upholstery throughout using Prochem Microsan and a hot water extraction machine.
Disinfection Will Focus on ALL Touch Points, a Non-Exhaustive List Includes:
- Desktops and all work surfaces
- Doorknobs and door handles
- Light switches and dimmer switches, electrical sockets/panels etc
- Computer monitors, keyboards, mice
- Tablets and laptops
- Telephone equipment
- All chair rests and arms
- Canteen tables and chairs
- Kitchen handles such as cupboards, fridges, microwave and kettles
- Sinks, taps and kitchen areas
- Toilets, including all surfaces and flush handle
- Water fountains, drinks dispensers and vending machines
- Lifts and their doors and buttons.
- Hand rails on stairs