Call our friendly team for more information on our services, pricing and availability.
We're independent & family-run
Team of over 120 cleaners
We're not an agency
We recruit locally
99.9% shifts completed
Local reliable staff
Regular quality audits
Competitive hourly rates
95% of Contracts Renew
Trusted by Large and Small Local Businesses
Office Deep Cleaning Services
Our office anti-viral deep cleaning service is specifically designed to support a covid-secure office.
Our specialist teams of cleaners are experienced in deep cleaning and will use a specialist anti bacterial and anti-viral chemical that is known to kill the Covid-19 Coronavirus. We will also clean out of working hours to keep your offices open for as long as possible.
Our Office Deep Cleaning Process is as Follows:
- Allow the room/ area to remain free from people for approximately two hours prior to the cleaning process taking place
- Clean all touch surfaces and washable surfaces thoroughly with a suitable cleaner as normal e.g. a washroom cleaner in a toilet/ washroom area, a multi surface cleaner in a general area. Use the cleaners with micro fibre cloths (washable) or disposable cloths and spray the solution into a cloth or use the chemical from a bucket. We will avoid spraying on to surfaces as this can create air borne particles, which could include bacteria/ virus etc.
- After a thorough cleaning process we will wipe down all washable surfaces with a suitable anti-viral disinfectant/ sanitiser to ensure absolute control of infection. The anti-viral cleaner we use meets the Department of Health’s standards for disinfection in hospitals and areas with a high risk of infection and bacteria.
- We can also offer anti-viral cleaning of carpets and upholstery throughout using Prochem Microsan and a hot water extraction machine.
Disinfection Will Focus on ALL Touch Points, a Non-Exhaustive List Includes:
- Desktops and all work surfaces
- Doorknobs and door handles
- Light switches and dimmer switches, electrical sockets/panels etc
- Computer monitors, keyboards, mice
- Tablets and laptops
- Telephone equipment
- All chair rests and arms
- Canteen tables and chairs
- Kitchen handles such as cupboards, fridges, microwave and kettles
- Sinks, taps and kitchen areas
- Toilets, including all surfaces and flush handle
- Water fountains, drinks dispensers and vending machines
- Lifts and their doors and buttons.
- Hand rails on stairs
Office Deep Cleaning Cost
The price will depend on the size of your office or commercial space.
Find out more about what exactly deep cleaning is with our deep cleaning guide.